Your privacy is important to me. This privacy statement tells you what personal information I collect from my users and how I use them. I encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website. Those over the age of thirteen can register at nuriagavalda.com as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of children under the age of thirteen the consent of parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
Under no circumstances will the minor be asked for information regarding the professional, economic situation or the privacy of the other family members, without their consent.
If you are under the age of thirteen and you have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you must not register as a user.
In this web the personal data of the users are respected and taken care of. As a user you must know that your rights are guaranteed.
I have endeavored to create a safe and reliable space and that is why I want to share my principles regarding your privacy:
• I never
ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide me with
the services you need.
• I never share personal information of my users with anyone, except to comply with the law or if you have your express authorization.
nuriagavalda.com has adapted this website to the requirements of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of protection of personal data (LOPD), and to Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulations for the development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI)
Responsible for the processing of your personal data:
• Identity of the Person in charge: NÚRIA GAVALDÀ
• Trade name: NURIAGAVALDA.COM
• NIF / CIF: 46460391T
• Address: SEPÚLVEDA 90, 3ero. 08015. BARCELONA
• Mail: email@example.com
• Activity: English Phonetics Coach. Classes and personalized tutoring.
For the purposes of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data you send me through the web forms, will receive the data treatment of “Web users and subscribers”.
For the processing of data of my users, implementing all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that I will apply to your information
In the treatment of your personal data, I will apply the following principles that conform to the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
• Principle of legality, loyalty and
transparency: I will always require your
consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific
purposes that I will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
• Data Minimization Principle: I will only request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which I require them. Lows as possible.
• Principle of limitation of the storage period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, I will inform you of the corresponding storage period, in the case of subscriptions, I will periodically check the my lists and I will delete those inactive records for a considerable amount of time.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in a way that guarantees proper security of personal data and guarantees confidentiality. You need to know that I take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of my users’ data by third parties.
How did I get
The personal data that I treat at nuriagavalda.com come from:
• Contact form
• Direct email
• Service application form
What are your
rights when you provide me with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not I am processing personal data concerning me at nuriagavalda.com.
persons have the right to:
• Request access to the personal data concerning the interested party
• Request rectification or deletion
• Request the limitation of their treatment
• Oppose treatment
• Request the portability of the data
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer needed for the purposes which were collected. In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. NÚRIA GAVALDÀ will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As interested, you have the right to receive the personal data that you have, that you have provided me in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person responsible for the treatment when:
• The treatment is based on consent.
• The data have been provided by the person concerned.
• The treatment is carried out by automated means.
In exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have your personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them violates the Regulation.
What is the purpose of processing your personal data?
At nuriagavalda.com there are different systems for capturing personal information and treating the information provided by the interested parties with the following head for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: I wish the following personal information: Name, Email, Telephone, to respond to the requests of the users of nuriagavalda.com. For example, I can use this data to answer your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries you may have and that are not subject to the contract conditions. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of:
- FACTORIA DIGITAL within the EU.
- Service request form: I wish the following personal data: Name, Email, Telephone, to request any of the services that nuriagavalda.com offers to its users. The information collected will allow you to request the corresponding service for a possible processing of the same offline. Requests will be answered by email. The website does not allow you to manage payments directly. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of :
- FACTORIA DIGITAL, within the EU.
There are other purposes for which I treat your personal data:
guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and the applicable law. This
may include developing tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee
the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
• To support and improve the services offered by this website.
• To manage social networks. nuriagavalda.com may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of nuriagavalda.com, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the appropriate social network in each case and previously accepted by the user of nuriagavalda.com. It will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network, reporting activities, products or services of nuriagavalda.com. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will I use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the general European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, NÚRIA GAVALDÀ (nuriagavalda.com) with domicile at PASSEIG FERROCARRILS CATALANS, 335. 1º1ª. 08860 CASTELLDEFELS, will be responsible for the processing of the data corresponding to “Users of the web and subscribers”.
nuriagavalda.com, does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that may identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations may be made with other professionals, in which case consent will be required to inform users about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out to the strictest safety standards.
The remarketing feature lets me reach people who have previously visited nuriagavalda.com and associate a specific audience with a particular message. Remarketing is a way to get my site visitors to do it again.
As a user of nuriagavalda.com I inform you that we are collecting information for this remarketing feature at nuriagavalda.com.
The information I collect thanks to this function is collected by Facebook, Google Adwords, Twitter and / or Doubleclick cookies. You can know the data that these cookies collect in the following privacy policies of each service:
This type of services allows you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this website. The interactions and information obtained by this website will always be subject to the user’s privacy settings in each social network. In the event that a service is installed that allows interaction with social networks, it is possible that, although users do not use the service, it will collect web traffic data related to the pages on which they are installed.
If you use DoubleClick remarketing pixels, you can disable the use of DoubleClick cookies through the DoubleClick opt-out page or the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.
At nuriagavalda.com I use Facebook ads,
the Facebook advertising platform, which allows me to create campaigns and ads.
When generating an ad, your audience can be segmented by:
• Demographics (age, gender, etc.)
• Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
• What they buy on the internet and through other channels
At nuriagavalda.com I use Twitter ads, Twitter’s advertising platform, which allows me to create campaigns and ads. When generating an ad, you can segment the audience by:
• Demographic data (age, sex, etc.)
• Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
• What they buy online and through other channels
Adwords is a Google platform for ADVERTISERS who want to advertise on GOOGLE. At nuriagavalda.com I use Google Adwords, Google’s advertising platform, which allows me to create campaigns and ads to show on other web pages. Generating an ad can target its audience by:
• Demographics (age, gender, etc.)
• Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
• What they buy on the internet and through other channels
Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent requested, without the withdrawal of this consent in any way condition the execution of the subscription contract.
of data in question are identifying data.
Especially protected categories of data are not treated.
How long will I keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
Until its removal by the interested party.
recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools I use to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
In order to provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, nuriagavalda.com, it shares data with the following providers under its corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics – A web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California, CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help nuriagavalda.com analyze the use made by website users. The information generated by the cookie about your use of nuriagavalda.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: FACTORIA DIGITAL. More information at: FACTORIA DIGITAL processes the data in order to carry out its hosting services at nuriagavalda.com.
Google Adsense: In this web I am associated with Google to show third party ads to the users who access this website. In partnership with Google, cookies are used to show ads related to your recent searches and to show more relevant ads. Third-party services include: AdSense, AdWords and Analytics, as well as a number of DoubleClick branded services. When you visit this page, cookies from these services are sent to your browser. Read more about the types of cookies that Google uses, and discover how Google uses these cookies.
You can use the Ads Settings to manage the ads on Google that show you and to stop showing ads based on your interests. Even if you choose not to receive such ads, they may still appear based on factors such as the general location derived from the IP address, browser type, and recent and past related searches. If you would like to know more about this practice and know your options to prevent these companies from using this information, click here.
When browsing nuriagavalda.com you may collect non-identifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other information that may not be used to identify you. user. Non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analytics services:
- Google analytics
I use this information to analyze trends, manage the site, track user movements around the site, and gather demographic information about my user base as a whole.
Secrecy and security of data
nuriagavalda.com commits itself to the use and processing of the personal data included by users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as fulfilling their obligation to store and adapt all measures to prevent the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This site includes an SSL certificate. This is a security protocol that makes your data travel completely and securely, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
nuriagavalda.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of the data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, NÚRIA GAVALDÀ should ensure that anyone authorized by nuriagavalda.com to process customer data (including its staff, collaborators and lenders), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether contractual or legal).
When a security incident occurs, upon noticing nuriagavalda.com, you must notify the Customer without undue delay and provide timely information related to the Security Incident as known or when the Client so requests bid reasonably.
Accuracy and accuracy of the data.
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to nuriagavalda.com exonerating NÚRIA GAVALDÀ (nuriagavalda.com), from any liability in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and the transfer of the data of the interested parties, can be revoked at any time by notifying NÚRIA GAVALDÀ (nuriagavalda.com) in the terms established by this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. In no case shall this revocation be retroactive.
NÚRIA GAVALDÀ reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments, as well as to industry practices. In these cases, NÚRIA GAVALDÀ will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable notice to its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, nuriagavalda.com does not practice SPAM, so it does not send commercial emails by electronic mail that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms that have been on the web, the user has the opportunity to consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and e-commerce, nuriagavalda.com agrees not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.