- PhD Linguistic Communication and Multilingual Mediation. Institut Universitari de Lingüística Aplicada. Universitat Pompeu Fabra. In my PhD I specialised in Forensic Phonetics. Here is my PhD thesis: Index of Idiolectal Similitude for the phonological module of English applied to forensic speech comparison.
- MA Forensic Linguistics. IDEC- IULA, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- MA Phonetics. Department of Phonetics and Linguistics, University College London. Here is my MA dissertation: Vowel reduction and Catalan speech rhythm.
- BA English Studies. Department of English studies, Universitat de Barcelona.
Grants, scholarships and awards
- Grant to carry out a research stay by the Programa Nacional de Formación de Profesorado Universitario (FPU). University of York, UK, September-December 2010.
- Knolwedge Transfer Award within the field of Social Sciences and Humanities by the Universitat Pompeu Fabra Board of Trustees. Award given to all the members of ForensicLab (coordinated by M.T Turell).2009.
- PhD scholarship Programa Nacional de Formación de Profesorado Universitario (FPU). Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. 2009-2013
- A.C Gimson Scholarship in Phonetics and Linguistics, Department of Phonetics and Linguistics, University College London, UK, to carry out the MA Phonetics. 2006.
- Erasmus grant. University of Birmingham, UK. 2005-2006
Additional academic data
- Favourable tenure-track lecturer report (profesor ayudante doctor) by the Spanish Agency of Quality Assessment and Certification (ANECA)
- Favourable tenure-track lecturer report (professor lector) by the Catalan University Quality Assurance Agency (AQU).
- Certificate of Proficiency in English Phonetics (first class) by the International Phonetics Association.